On this page, you will find all the useful information for the smooth running of your stay in our 3-star campsite in Sarlat, at the gates of the medieval city.
For any further information, please contact the reception by telephone on 05 53 31 08 50, email or via the contact form. The reception is open every day from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
For passing campers, remember that the access barrier to the campsite closes at 11 p.m. and therefore check in before 7:30 p.m.
Find below useful documents for your next stay at Camping Les Acacias
If you come from the city center: take direction “Cahors” then “La Canéda”.
If you come from the A20 motorway (from Paris or Toulouse): take exit n°35 at “Souillac”, then direction “Sarlat”. In Sarlat, follow the white signs.
We are 200 km from Bordeaux, 530 km from Paris and 180 km from Toulouse.
To remember :
- Campsite open from April 29 to October 1, 2023
- Bar open throughout the opening period of the campsite, every day from 8 a.m.
- Snack to go open from June 20 to September 3, lunch and dinner
- Reception open from 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., every day
- Swimming pools heated throughout the opening period, every day from 9:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Entertainment from July 10 to August 20
- Three barbecue areas on the campsite